Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dogs Love me.

well transfer one is in the books. I feel pretty comfortable with everything but the language, but thats pretty good! Everyone says im a weird missionary cause im not afraid to talk, so that is some good news.
Well its been a rough week we turned over some investigators to the english elders, its rough cause everyone here speaks both english and spanish but its all good. I was bummed the huge nfl guys we turned over. I wanted to cry. But i got over it. I am still in the Cloverleaf area for this transfer so the address is the same. We taught 15 lessons this week but no one showed up the La Santa Cena, which is lame!!! Agency sucks but it is so necessary!!
I am getting sick of the rain!!! It gets so humid here and this ginger cant handle it!! haha but its okay ill make it through!! So im down 20 pounds that was awesome news!!! I also got attacked by a dog, that was way fun!!!! This has been a pretty normal week! Sorry for the short email, pday was yesterday but the computers were down so i have to make it quick today.Love you all so much!!!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment